Information Science Faculty Profile
Prasanna kumar M
Name of the faculty: Prasanna kumar M
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Computer Science and Engineering
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9482068334
Experience in years: 14
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Awards/ Recognition/ Achievements: Recognized as Silver partner faculty under Infosys Inspire-The Campus Connect Faculty Partnership Model in 2014 and 2015.
Papers published in Journals:
- Priyanka H.V, Prasannakumar M, Abhinav N “A Survey on File Hierarchy Based Encryption and Geo Encryption Scheme for Efficient Data Sharing in Cloud “, IJIRCCE-International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2017.
- Prasanna Kumar M, Raghunandan R, “Combined Key for Scalable Device Access Control in Internet of Things”, IJSTE – International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 03, September 2016.
- Abhinandan K, Prasanna Kumar M, “A Hybrid Cloud Approach for Secure Approved Deduplication”, Global Journal of Engineering Science and Research Management, DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.50844. May-2016.
- Praveen Kumar P S, Prasannakumar M, “An Attestation of Service Integrity for SaaSClopuds using IntTest method”, IJETST- International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology, Vol. 02, Issue 07, Pages 3004-3007, July-2015.
Papers published in International conference:
- Prasanna Kumar M, Nalini N, Prasad NaikHamsavath, “An Effective PUF based Lightweight authentication and key sharing scheme for IoT Devices”, Proceedings of ERCICA 2021, International Conference on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, September 2020, Scopus, Springer.
- Prasanna Kumar M, Nalini.N, “Aggregate Key for Effective Device Access Control in Internet of Things” CONSEG 2018, International Conference on Software Engineering, APS College of Engineering in association with CSI, Bangalore Chapter, held on 23rd and 24th November 2018
Papers published in National conference:
- Published paper on “A Hybrid Cloud Approach For Secure Approved Deduplication” in GJESRM 2016
Other Experiences/ Achievements
- Delivered a guest lecture through video conference on “Trends and Opportunities in IoT” on 16th May 2020 at Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, Gubbi.
- Delivered a guest lecture on “Artificial Intelligence” on 3rd August 2019 at Acharya Polytechnic, Tumakuru.