Information Science Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Champakamala S
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, (Ph. D)
Area of specialization: Image Processing with Machine Learning Techniques
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9964075966
Experience in years: 15
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Champakamala Sundar Rao,K.Karunakara ” Efficient Detection and Classification of Brain Tumor using Kernel based SVM for MRI” International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer Nature-JAN 2022.
- Champakamala S, K. Karunakara,“A comprehensive review on brain tumor segmentation and classification of MRI images”, Multimedia Tools and Applications- Springer, ISSN: 17611–17643, Feb 2021
- Champakamala S, “Hybrid Framework for Preserving Privacy and Secured Authentication in Distributed Environment”, International Journal of Innovative Research and Studies, Vol 2, Issue 6, June 2013.
- Champakamala S, “Multifactor Based Privacy and Secured Authentication Schemes”, Vol 2, Issue 6, June 2013.
Papers published in National conference:
- Champakamala S, “Multifactor Based Privacy Preserving authentication Schemes: An Overview”, National Conference on Advances in Computer Application NCACA, April 24th 2012 at SEIT, Tumkur.