CSE Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Dr.Renukalatha S
Area of specialization: Digital Electronics, Digital Image processing
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9448432653
Experience in years: 25
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Renukalatha. S and K.V. Suresh, “Brain Tumor Analysis of Rician Noise affected MRI Images”, International Journal of Computer Applications IJCA (0975-8887), Vol: 141, Issue: 14, pp. 23-33, May 2016.
- Renukalatha.S and K.V. Suresh, “Automatic ROI Extraction in Noisy Medical Images”, ICTACT Journal on Image and Video Processing, Volume: 07, Issue: 04, pp. 1504-1514, May 2017.
- Renukalatha. S and K. V. Suresh, “A Review on Biomedical Image Analysis”, BME, Biomedical engineering, Basis and Communication, World Scientific, Vol: 30, Issue: 04, Pages-183001, August 2018
- Renukalatha. S and K.V. Suresh, “Classification of Glaucoma using simplified- Multi-Class Support Vector Machine”, Journal of Biomedical Engineering , ( Submitted in May 2019, Under Review).
Papers published in International conference:
- Renukalatha.S and K.V. Suresh, “A Survey on Biomedical Image Segmentation”, Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Computations and Information Technology, (ICECIT2013), Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Karnataka, India, pp.1430-1436, Nov 22-23, 2013.
- Renukalatha. S and K.V. Suresh,“Segmentation of Noisy PET Images using Bayesian Matting”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics(IC3I).SJCE, Mysuru,Karnataka, India, pp. 1160-1164, Nov 27-29, 2014.