Physics Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Sushma Prashanth
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Nuclear Physics
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9972633918
Experience in years: 09
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- “Electrical, Structural and Gas Sensing Properties of Polyaniline/DBSA-Fullerene Nanocomposite”, M. Nagaraja, Sushma Prashanth, Jayadev Pattar, H.M. Mahesh. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-9, Issue-2, July 2020. DOI:10.35940/ijrte.B3426.079220
Papers published in International conference:
- “A Study on Synthesis and Characterization of Polymer/ZnO Nanocomposites”, at International Conference on Nanotechnology, conducted by Srinivas University, Mangalore, held on 18th and 19th October-2019.
- “Conducting Polymer Nanocomposites-A Review”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Sciences (ICRAAS-2019), conducted by REVA University, Bengaluru, held on 17th and 18th October-2019.
- “Synthesis, Structural, Morohological and I-V Characteristics of Polyaniline-MgCl Composite”, at Third International Conference on Material Science and Manufacturing Technology-2021 (ICMSMT-2021), Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, held on 15th and 16th April 2021.
Papers published in National conference:
- “Effect of traffic on environmental pollution-a case study”, at National Conference on Advances in Computer Applications-2009 (NCACA ’09), organised by MCA Dept., SSIT, Tumkur, pp. 165-168, held on 7th and 8th May 2009.