Physics Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Dr.M.Nagaraja
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: M.Sc PhD, UGC-NET,SLET
Area of specialization: Nano Materials, Optical Materials
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9972341449
Experience in years: 16
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements: Bibliography has been appeared in Marquis Who’s Who in the World
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|Hemalatha S||Optical Materials||SSAHE||2nd DC Meeting Completed|
|Sushma Prashanth||Polymer Nano Composites||SSAHE||2nd DC Meeting Completed|
|Mahesh Ashwath||Optical Materials||SSAHE||Course Work|
Papers published in Journals:
- M. Nagaraja, T. Geeta, Pattar Jayadev, H.M. Mahesh, Prashanth Sushma, Temperature-Dependent studies on Electrical Properties of ZnCl2 doped Polyaniline, Polymer Science. (Accepted)
- M. Nagaraja, P. Raghu, H.M. Mahesh Jayadev Pattar, Structural, Optical and Urbach Energy Properties of ITO/CdS and ITO/ZnO/CdS Bi-Layer Thin-Films, Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, Vol. 32, 2021, p. 8976–8982, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-021-05568-4.
- S. Hemalatha, M. Nagaraja, A. Madhu, K. Suresh, N. Srinath, The role of Sm2O3 on the Structural, Optical and Spectroscopic properties of Multi-component Ternary Borate Glasses for Orange-Red Emission Applications, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Volume 554, 15 February 2021, 120602. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnoncrysol.2020.120602
- I.S.Ashwini, Jayadev Pattar, Ponnam Anjaneyulu, D. Prakash Babu, R. Sreekanth, , S.R. Manohara, M. Nagaraja, Synthesis and electrical properties of polyaniline–cerium oxide composites, Synthetic Metals, Vol. 270 (2020) 1165881-1165886, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2020.116588
- Ashwini S.S , M.Z. Kurian, M. Nagaraja, Comparative Analysis of De-Noising Techniques for Lung CT Image, Dogo Rangsang Research Journal, Vol-10 Issue-08 No. 13 August 2020,pp.111-116 ISSN : 2347-7180.
- G.R. Revannasiddappa, M.S. Rudresha, M. Nagaraja, D. Kavyashreec, Synthesis of Ca2SiO4:Ce3+ nanophosphors from agronomic waste for multifunctional applications, NOVYI MIR Research Journal, Volume- 5, Issue 8, August-2020, pp.146-164.ISSN:0130-7673. https://app.box.com/s/nxt5z55kqsivz2wquasa1fqrij5ttps5.
- M. Nagaraja, Sushma Prashanth, Jayadev Pattar, H.M. Mahesh, Electrical, Structural and Gas Sensing Properties of Polyaniline/DBSA-Fullerene Nanocomposite, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-9, Issue-2, July 2020, pp.276-279. ISSN: 2277-3878, DOI:10.35940/ijrte.B3426.079220.
- Vinutha C B, Nanina N, M.Nagaraja, “Energy Optimal and High Performance Clustering for Non-Uniform, Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks, IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol.14, Issue-1, 2019, pp.41-54, ISSN: 2278-8735. DOI: 10.9790/2834-1401014154.
- K. S. Chayadevi, M. Nagaraja, H.M Mahesh, “Design and analysis of microstrip patch antenna on different substrates for wireless applications” International Journal of Advanced Research in Basic Engineering Sciences and Technology” Vol. 3, Special Issue 23, (April 2017) p.38-46, ISSN: 2456-5717. Doi: 10.20238/IJARBEST.2017.03s23040016
- Vinutha C B, Nanina N, M.Nagaraja, Cluster-based adaptive power control protocol using Hidden Markov Model for Wireless Sensor Networks, “International Journal of Electronics” Vol. 104 (January 2017) p.968-981, ISSN: 0020-7217.
- S Shambavi, M. Nagaraja, M.Z.Kurian, “Smart Electronic System for Women Safety” International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Intrumentation and Control Engineering, Vol 5 (2016) 27-28.
- Manohar G R, M. Nagaraja, M.Z.Kurian “Design of Environmental Monitoring Applications System using Temperature Sensor and Zigbee”, International Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol 5 (2016) 442-450.
- M. Nagaraja, H.M. Mahesh, M.Z Kurian, J. Manjanna and K. Rajanna, “Polyaniline/pTSA-Fe2O3 Nanocomposites: Electrical, Structural and Magnetic properties”, Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, Vol.7 (2015) 145-149. Publisher: American Scientific Publisher. ISSN: 2164-6627. https://doi.org/10.1166/asem.2015.1656
- M. Nagaraja, J. Manjanna, H.M. Mahesh, K. Rajanna, M.Z. Kurian, S.V Lokesh “Effect of Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes on Electrical and Structural Properties of Polyaniline”, Journal of Electronic Materials, Vol. 41 (2012) 1882-1885. Impact Factor of the journal 1.42. Publisher: Jointly published by IEEE and TMS. ISSN-0361-5235.
- M. Nagaraja, Jayadev Pattar, N. Shashank, J. Manjanna, Y. Kamada K. Rajanna, H.M. Mahesh, “Electrical, structural and magnetic properties of polyaniline/pTSA-TiO2 Nanocomposites” Synthetic Metals, Vol. 159 (2009) 718–722. Impact Factor of the journal-1.87. Publesher: Elsevier, ISSN-0379-6779.
- M. Nagaraja, J. Manjanna, K. Rajanna, H.M. Mahesh, “ Electrical and structural properties of polyaniline/pTSA-ZnO Nanocomposites” International Journal of Engineering Science & Research, Vol. 2 (2011) 332-336. Publisher: Technical Journals. ISSN-2230-8504.
- M. Nagaraja, J. Manjanna, H.M. Mahesh, K. Rajanna, “PANI/pTSA-Fe2O3 Nanocomposites: Electrical, Structural and Magnetic properties”, Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine. Vol.7 (2015) 145-149. Publisher: American Scientific Publisher. ISSN: 2164-6627 Impact Factor of the journal 0.84 Publisher: American Scientific Publisher (ASP). ISSN- 2164-6627.
- Jayadev Pattar , Shilpa N Sawant , M. Nagaraja , N. Shashank , K. M. Balakrishna, Ganesh Sanjeev and H. M. Mahesh. “Structural Optical and Electrical Properties of Vacuum Evaporated Indium Doped Zinc Telluride Thin Films” International Journal of Electrochemical Science, Vol. 4 (2009) 369-376. Impact Factor of the journal -3.729. Published: Electrochemical Science Group.
- Veeraprathap V, M Nagaraja, M.Z. Kurian, Network Interface Design and Implementation for NoC on FPGA with advanced Hardware and Networking Functionalities” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol.2, (2013), 326-330, ISSN- 2249 – 8958.
- Madhura.M.R, Dr.M.Nagaraja, Dr.M.Z.Kurian, Online Interactive Data Bidirectional System Using Embedded Applications, International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends, Vol.5, (2014), 82-84, IISN: ISSN: 2249-2593.
- Ravi Badiger, Dr. M. Nagaraja, Dr. M. Z Kurian, Prof. Imran Rasheed, Analysis, Design and Testing of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Transceiver Model Using MATLAB – Simulink, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 3, (2014), 7434-7438, ISSN: 2320 – 3765.
Papers published in International conference:
- M Nagaraja, T Geetha, Sushma Prashanth, Jayadev Pattar, H M Mahesh, Synthesis, Structural, Morphological and I-V Characteristics of Polyaniline-MgCl Composite, Presented in Third International Conference on Material Science and Manufacturing Technology-2021 (ICMSMT-2021), Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Held on 15th- 16th April 2021.
- S. Hemalatha, Madhu A, M. Nagaraja, “Spectroscopic studies on samarium doped Sodium-Zinc borate glasses” presented in International conference on Multifunctional Materials (ICMM- 2019) at Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad on December 18-21, 2019.
- Sushma Prashanth, M. Nagaraja, “Conducting Polymer Nanocomposites-A Review”, International Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Sciences (ICRAAS-2019), held at REVA University Bengaluru, held on October 17-18 2019.
- Sushma Prashanth, M. Nagaraja, “A Study on Synthesis and Characterization of Polymer/ZnO Nanocomposites”, International Conference on Nanotechnology, conducted by Srinivas University, Mangalore, held on October 18-19, 2019.
- Banushri S, M.Z.Kurian, M Nagaraja, “Implementation of RED Algorithm on FPGA for High Speed Pupil Isolation”, International Conference on Emerging Intelligent Sustainable Technologies (EISTCON-2012), Conducted by Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Dayananda Sagar Colloge of Engineering, Bangalore-560078.
- Jayadev Pattar, Nagaraja M, Shashank N, Balakrishna K M, Ganesh Sanjeev and Mahesh H.M, “Structural and Optical Properties of Cadmium Telluride Thin Films” 53rd DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Organized by BRNS DAE, Govt of India, Trombay.
- M. Nagaraja, ,H. M Mahesh, M.Z Kurian, K. Rajanna “Electrical, Structural and Sensor Properties of polyaniline/C60 Nanocomposites”, Third International Conference on Frontiers in Nanoscience and Technology, organized by Dept. of Physics, Cochin Universtity of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin, India, on August 14-17, 2011.
- M. Nagaraja, K. Rajanna, J. Manjanna and H. M Mahesh,” Electrical and Structural Properties of Polyaniline/pTSA-Fe2O3 Nanocomposites”, Recent Trends in Materials and Characterization (RETMAC-2010), held at National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal on Feb 14-15, 2010.
- M. Nagaraja , S. V. Lokesh, H. M. Mahesh, K. Rajanna, “Structural and Electrical properties of polyaniline/DBSA-Fullerene (C60) composites”, 54th Solid State Physics Symposium, organized by Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, Trombay, on December 14-18, 2009.
- Jayadev Pattar, Shilpa N Sawant, Nagaraja M, Shashank N, Balakrishna K M, Ganesh Sanjeev and Mahesh H.M, “ Structural, Optical and Electrical properties of Indium Doped Zinc Telluride Thin Films”, International Conference on Active/ Smart Materials, Conducted by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India, on January 7-9, 2009.
- Nagaraja M, Jayadev Pattar, Shashank N, Rajanna K, J. Manjanna, “ Electrical and Structural properties of polyaniline/pTSA-ZnO nanocomposites”, International Conference on Active/ Smart Materials, organized by Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India on January 7-9, 2009.
- M. Nagaraja, Jayadev Pattar, N. Shashank, J. Manjanna, H. M Mahesh, “Electrical and Magnetic properties of polyaniline/pTSA-TiO2 Nanocomposites”, Second International Conference on Frontiers in Nanoscience and Technology, organized by Dept. of Physics, Cochin Universtity of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin, India, on January 3-6, 2009.
- Shashank N, Jayadev Pattar, Nagaraja M, Ganesh Sanjeev, Balakrishna K M and Mahesh H. M, “ Gain Degradation and Collector Current Response of NPN Transistors Irradiated with 8 MeV Electrons”, 52nd Solid State Physics Symposium, organized by Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS), Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, Trombay, on December 27-31, 2007.
- Cleared National level UGC-NET Exam
- Cleared State level SLET Exam
- Invited talk given on the topic of “Fabrication of Flexible Nano-Electronic Devices” in State level Seminar on Recent Trends in and Nano Science and Sci-Lab organized by Govt. First Grade College, Tiptur on 10th September 2015.
- Expert Lecture given on the topic of “Organic Electronics” in Sridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tumakuru on August 24th, 2012.
- Invited Special Lecture given on the topic of “Fundamentals of Electronic Communication” at Prerana Pre-University College, Tumakuru on December 1st, 2018.