Dr Srinidhi G A
Name of the faculty: Dr Srinidhi G A
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: BE, MTech, MBA(HR), PhD
Area of specialization: Telecommunication Engineering, Network Security, Image processing, Sensors and Automation
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: +919972871572
Experience in years: 08
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE, MIE
Papers published in Journals:
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “Steganography Based Remote user Authentication System,” International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, pp: 95-100, Vol 10, 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “Secured Biometric Signal Transfer using Steganography,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), pp: 618-622, Vol 9, No 3S July 2017. (Scopus Indexed)
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “Covert Transfer of Biometric Data using Steganography,” GRENZE International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, pp:570-574, December 2017. (Cross ref and iseek Indexed)
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “QR Code based Hybrid Data Security scheme for Electronic Health Record,” Accepted for publication by International Journal of Recent Engineering and Technology Trends (Scopus Indexed Free Journal)
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “Securing the Social media date using Hybrid data Hiding,” Accpeted for publication by International Journal of Current Advanced Research
Papers published in International conference:
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar,“High Capacity Wet Pixel Based Steganography with Improved Security,” Springer Document on Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications, pp:417-427, July 2015.
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “An Advanced Tilizing Based Image Security Scheme (ATBISS),”Elsevier International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology, Hyderabad pp:63-69, June 2016.
- Srinidhi G A and K B ShivaKumar, “An Improved Tilizing Based Steganography for information Exchange,” Springer International Congress on Information and Communication Technology, Thailand, December 2016.
- Selected for the Grant of Rupees 20,00,000/- from Vision Group of Science and Technology, Government of Karnataka for the project “Cyber Security Center of Excellence Lab” in the academic year 2020-2021.
- Successfully Established “Industry Academia Collaboration Center” Sponsored by Robert Bosch Limited.