Medical Electronics Faculty Profile
Dr. Raju A. S
Name of the faculty: Dr. Raju A. S
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D.
Area of specialization: Image & Pattern, Biometrics, Biomedical
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9448401980
Experience in years: 17
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE, IBSC(Indian Biomedical Skill Consortium)
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements: Best Faculty (By Mission 10X)
Funded research projects: KSCST
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|Amith.M||Image Processing||Jain University||Course work|
|Shashidhara Nimbargi||Image Processing||SSAHE||Registered|
Papers published in Journals:
- Raju A S, V Udayashankara, “Database Evaluation of ECG Fingerprint and Face Multimodal Biometric System”, Grenze International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering ,Vol 3, Issue 4,pp 142-151,2017.
- A S Raju, V Udayashankara, “Performance Evaluation of Multimodal Biometrics System”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 118, No. 5, pp 367-381,2018.
- Raju, A S, and V Udayashankara, “A Survey on Unimodal, Multimodal Biometrics and its Fusion Techniques”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Volume 7, No. 4, PP 689-695, 2018.
Papers published in International conference:
- Raju, A S, and V Udayashankara, “”Biometric person authentication: A review””, 2014 International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I), pp 575-580,2014.
- Raju, A S, and V Udayashankara, “Multimodal Biometric Database and its Privacy Protection”, International Conference on signal, Image Processing Communication and Automation – ICSIPCA, pp 557-564, 2017.
- Working as a Acadamic Council member in SSAHE, Team Member in Admission Cell at SSIT, TEQIP Cooridinator, Project Cooridinator etc.,