Mechanical Faculty Profile
Prof. C V Mahesh
Name of the faculty: Prof. C V Mahesh
Qualifications: M.Tech, (Ph.D)
Area of specialization: THERMAL, Bio-diesel
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9845727573
Experience in years: 31
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Effect of Injection Pressure on the Performance and Emission Characterstics of C I Engine using Jatropha Curcus as Bio-diesel with with SC5D Additive. C.V.Mahesh, E.T.Puttaiah, and Swetha S, International Journal of Engineering Research and Application (IJERA), ISSN:2282-2287, Vol. 2, Issue 3, May-June 2012, pp.2288-2293.
- Studies on performance and emission characteristics of non-edible oil (HONGE OIL) as alternate fuel in CI Engine, C.V.Mahesh, E.T.Puttaiah International Journal of Engineering Research and Application(IJERA), ISSN:2248-9622, Vol. 2, Issue 3, May-June 2012, pp.2288-2293.
- Experimental Investigation on the Performance & Emission Characterstics of non edible oil (Jatropha Curcus & Honge) as an alternate fuel in variable compression ignition engine, C.V.Mahesh, E.T.Puttaiah, and Praveen R, International of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) ISSN 2249-6645, Vol.2, Issue.3, May-June 2012, pp-1375-1380.
Papers published in International conference:
- Experimental Investigation On Performance And Emission Characteristics of Non-Edible Oil (Honge Oil) As Alternate Fuel In Ci Engine, C.V.Mahesh, E.T.Puttaiah, Proceedings on International Conference on “Thermal Energy and Environment” (INCOTEE 2011), dated: 24-26 March 2011.
- Studies on performance and emission characteristics of non-edibleoil (Jatropha curcus ) as alternative fuel in C I Engine, C.V Mahesh Etal., Proceedings of the International conference on Advanced Materials, Manufacturing, Management &Thermal Sciences , AMMMT-2010 SIT, Tumkur, dated: 18-19 Nov-2010.
Papers published in National conference:
- Effects On Performance And Emission Characteristics Of Diesel Engine Fueled With Non-Edible Oil (Pongamia Pinnata), C.V. Mahesh, Dr. E.T. Puttaiah, National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engg 2011 (AIM ENGG-2011), MIT Manipal, dated: 03-05 Jan 2011.
- Studies on Performance and Emission Characteristics of Non-Edible oil (Pongamia Pinnata) as alternate fuel in CI Engine, C.V. Mahesh, Dr. E.T. Puttaiah, National Conference on Energy Systems & Energy Issues (ESEI-2011), BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore, dated: 18th & 19th Feb-2011.