MCA Faculty Profile
Dr.Asha K R
Name of the faculty: Dr.Asha K R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Wireless Sensor Networks
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9538104144
Experience in years: 15
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Asha.K.R.,Suresh.K,”A Survey on the Interfacing the Wireless Sensor Networks with the Cloud,”in International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol 173, No.9, Sep. 2017.
- Asha.K.R.,Suresh.K,”A Real Time Cloud Based Energy Efficient Mechanism for Radiation Affected WSN to In-crease Network Life Time and Mobility,” in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Vol 7 Issue-4S2, Dec 2018.
- Asha.K.R.,Supiya.M.C,’Energy Efficient and Secured Key Based Management in Area Monitored by WSN,’ in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Vol 8 Issue-10S, August 2019.
- Asha K R and M C Supriya, “Survey on Transfaulty Behaviour of Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 7, Special Issue 13, pp. 5-9, May 2019.
- Asha K R and M C Supriya, “Improvement of Node Efficiency in the Radiation Affected Area of WSN,” SSAHE Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp. 5-20, 2020.
Papers published in International conference:
- K R Asha, M C Supriya,”Survey on Transfaulty Behaviour of Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks,”in 2019 ICRBIT,2019, pp8-12.
Papers published in National conference:
- Asha K R, B P Malikarjunaswamy, Manjunatha R, Usha N ”Control of Cumuliform cloud formation Based on Computational Fluid Dynamics”, National Conference on Advanced Computer Applications NCACA 2009, Dept of MCA, SSIT, May 2009.
- 1. Usha N, Asha K R, Manjunatha R,”Power Aware Routing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”, National Conference on Advanced Computer Applications NCACA 2009, Dept of MCA, SSIT, May 2009.