EEE Faculty Profile
Venugopal Chavan D.V.
Name of the faculty: Venugopal Chavan D.V.
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Power Systems
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9845356337
Experience in years: 12
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Rajesh Uppara, Venugopal Chavan D.V., Vinayaka K.U., “ PV Fed- Switched Capacitor Inverter Using Series/Parallel Conversion with Minimum Number of Switches with an Inductive Load”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 5 , Issue 12, December 2014, Page: 599-605, ISSN: 2229-5518.
- Dr. T. Ananthapadmanabha, R. Praksah, Manoj Kumar Pujar & Venugopal Chavan D.V., “A Methodology for Loss Analysis of Secondary Power Distribution System” International Journal of Analysis and Computation, Vol.7 No.1 2011, Page: 61-71, ISSN: 0973-2861.
Papers published in National conference:
- Prof. S.N. Keshavmurthy, S.K.Girish, K.R.Jagadish, D.V. Venugopal Chavan “Efficient Load Flow Analysis Using Fuzzy Technique” at National Conference on advances in Computer Applications-2012. On May 10th & 11th 2012.
- Mr. K.R.Jagadish, Prof. S.N. Keshavmurthy, S.K.Girish, , D.V. Venugopal Chavan, D. Raviprasad “Fuzzy related Fault diagnosis of Analog & Digital Circuit by using Wi-Fi” at National Conference on advances in Computer Applications-2012. On May 10th & 11th 2012.
- Two day “National Conference on advances in Computer Applications-2012” On May 10th & 11th 2012, held at Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Marlur, Tumkur, Karnataka.
- Worked at Abroad for UN Services under Ministry of Higher Education, Ethiopia