EEE Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Thejaswini R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: M.E (Ph.D)
Area of specialization: Power Electronics
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9620662911
Experience in years: 18
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE, Membership for “Working with Children check” , Victora, Australia from 2008-2013 Life member in IAENG International Association of Engineers M.No. 116594
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements:
- Participated in “IEEE awareness workshop on accreditation in engineering education” on July 03, 2017 at BMS college of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Successfuly attended Technical Seminar Programme on ENERGY CONVERSION ADN MANAGEMENT: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES on 09th March 2017 in Association with PCRA, Government of India at ACS college of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Qualified to work and study as Research Scholar in the department of computer science & Electrical engineering in 2007 funded by Australian government
- ICTTC010A Certificate – Optical Fiber Cabling Techniques NTC021 – October 2005 RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia 5.2006 Qualified in IELTS exam in Australia
- Testing & Tagging of Portable Electrical Appliances March 2008 Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE, Australia.
- Set Up and Commission Programmable Logic Controllers ISO9001 certificate IV in Electrical with Distinction, from NMIT, Victoria, Australia 2008 – 2009
- Participated in Wipro Mission10x workshop held from 16th to 18th January 2014 at VVCE, Mysore
- Practical workshop “LINUX, C and Shell programming” held on 28th February 2014 at VVCE, Mysore
- Practical workshop on “How to develop device drivers” from ISM University of Skills on 11th Dec 2010.
- Participated in a 3-day FDP on “Recent Trends in Renewable Energy Technologies” during 22nd -24th Jan 2015 at VVCE, Mysore.
- Participated in a 3-day FDP on “Research Methodology and Latex” during 21st -23rd Aug 2014 at VVCE, Mysore
- Organising Committee member for ICCTEM 2014 at VVCE , Mysore during july 17th -19th 2014 International conference
Funded research projects:
- Details of Ph.D students guiding: DST USA/INDIA collaborated scheme written and applied proposal on “New EV charging station design and installation”(Normal AC and Fast DC Charging) for commercial uses in smart city of India- proposal to setup the same in Tumakuru-KARNATAKA-INDIA – 1.5crores October 17th 2019
- Written Proposal On “First Project (Level 3) – “ Setting up power and energy engineering education labs for training smart, green-power engineering students” – 20crores
Papers published in Journals:
- Paper is published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology ( IJIRSET) on “Analysis and status of Hybrid Vehicle” Volume 8 , Issue 1, January 2019 ISSN(Online): 2319-8753 ISSN (Print): 2347-6710, P1111 – 1117
- Paper is published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology ( IJIRSET) on “A Technical survey of Hybrid Vehicle Feture set with multiple Energy Sources” Volume 7 , Issue 8, August 2018 ISSN(Online): 2319-8753 ISSN (Print): 2347-6710, P9027 – 9035
- Paper is published on “Study of Induction Generator and Inverter for Wind Energy Applications” in International Journal of Engineering Research and Development e-ISSN: 2278-067X, p-ISSN: 2278-800X, www.ijerd.com Volume 8, Issue 8 (September 2013), PP. 18-25.Indexed in ANED (American National Engineering Database). You can verify it through www.aned.us
- Paper is published on “ Voltage/Frequency Control of an Induction Motor Using FPGA” in International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology (IJEERT) Volume 2, Issue 2, May 2014, PP 101-106 http://ijeert.org/v2-i2.php
Papers published in International conference:
- Presented paper on “ Review on Solar Vehicles Requirements and Investigation” at Second International Conference on Emerging trends in Science & Technologies for Emerging Systems (ICETSE -2019) at SJCIT, Chikkaballapur, Karnataka, on 17th & 18th May 2019. Also published in ELSEVIER SSRN e Library International Journal of Research in Advent Technology (UGC approved Journal) volume 3, page number 46 – 52.
- Presented a paper on “Optimizing Wind Turbine-Generator Design Using Genetic Algorithm” at International conference on Advances in Electronics, Computer and Communication (ICAECC) Reva university 978-1-5386-3785-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
- Presented a paper on “ Long lasting alternate approach of power generation – Gravity lamp” at International Conference on Science, Management, Engineering and Technology 2015 (ICSMET 2015), published online by www.pothi.com, ISBN 978 – 93-83701-29-2. Own Outstanding paper presentation award for this paper.
Papers published in National conference:
- Presented and published paper at National Conference On “Developments In the Domain Of Electrical Engineering (NCDDEE-15) on 30th & 31st July 2015 at SSIT, Tumkur, Karnataka, India on “Optimal Approach of Adaptive Lighting System for Low End Automobiles”. NCDDEE-2015
- Presented and published paper at National Conference On “Developments In the Domain Of Electrical Engineering (NCDDEE-14) on 10th & 11th July 2014 at SSIT, Tumkur, Karnataka, India on “E-Nose Pattern Recognition System-Review”. NCDDEE-2014, ISBN:978-81-927765-0-3 on page 15.
- Presented and published paper at National Conference On “Developments In the Domain Of Electrical Engineering (NCDDEE-14) on 10th & 11th July 2014 at SSIT, Tumkur, Karnataka, India on “Micro Power Generation Using Piezo & Cam-Gear Mechanism”. NCDDEE-2014, ISBN:978-81-927765-0-3 on page 21.