EEE Faculty Profile
Praveen kumar C
Name of the faculty: Praveen kumar C
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: M.Tech., (Ph.D)
Area of specialization: Power System And Power Electronics
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9480326480
Experience in years: 09
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE, IAEGN
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements:
- Received “Atal Bhihari Vajapayee Rashtriya Sadbhavana Award” from Neharu Yuva kendra, Ministry of youth Affairs, Govt. of India . 9th December2018.
- Received “Vivekannda Sadbhavana National Award” from Govt. of India and Karnataka, on 17th January 2016.
- Received “Guru-Rathna Award” from R.Nagraj Yogha Kendra, Bangalore, on 5th September 2015
- Received “Best Teacher Award” by Chairman Sri .C. Chennigappa, Dr.SMCE on Teacher’s day 2014.
- Received a best paper award for “Energy Saving System Using Astronomical Clock Based Street
Funded research projects:
- Received a grand from AICTE under AQIS for conducting Faculty Development Program on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation” as a Co-Investigator during the financial year 2020-2021.
- Submitted a proposal to DST-NEMAT under Innovation and Entrepreneurship Division for “Training Program on Entrepreneurship “as a Principal investigator on 30th June 2020 (Registration No. : TPN / 54824)
- Submitted a proposal to DST-NEMAT under Innovation and Entrepreneurship Division for “Technology based Entrepreneurship Development Programme” as Co-Investigator on 30th June 2020 (Registration No.: TPN / 54824)
Papers published in International conference:
- Praveen kumar C, 2Dr. Aprameya “Automatic fault management for urban distribution network using FLISR Technology” published and presented in ICEST-12, Mysore.
Papers published in National conference:
- Presented a paper entitled “Automatic fault management in distribution using FLISR Technology” in NCACA-12 National Conference held at SSIT, Tumkur.
- Presented a paper entitled “Detection of open circuit fault in Distribution network by Unbalanced Current Measurement” in NCRAEEE-2013, at UBDTCE, Davangere. Praveen kumar C, 2Raghavendra K, 3 Jagadesh. K R, 4Shrihari J, “Energy Saving System Using Astronomical Clock Based Street Light Controller”, National conference on Technology for Rural Development (NCTFRD-18)
- Praveen kumar C, 2Dr. Aprameya “Power quality monitoring on Distribution network using DVR” Paper presented and published in CICSON-11 (Control Instrumentation System Conference) held at MIT Manipal, Sponsred by DRDO, paper at page no 600-606.
- Received sponsorship of 12,000 for student project Proposal from KSCST in 2014.
- Received sponsorship From VTU, Belagavi to conduct Entrepreneurship Development program May 2018
- Received Rs. 5,000 funding support from VTU for implementing Project “A Hybrid PowerGeneration System Using Piezoelectric material, Solar & Wind” on 10th June 2018
- Sanctioned Rs. 20,000 funding support under DST -NIMAT from Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmadabad to conduct Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.