EEE Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: K.L.Rathnakar
Qualifications: M.Tech., (Ph.D)
Area of specialization: Power Systems with emphasis on High Voltage Engineering
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9743207792
Experience in years: 34
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE., MIE.,
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements: Best Project award for our final year project in Technodia – 2019, conducted by SSIT -STeP, Tumkur.
- “Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution”, New Age International Private Ltd., New Delhi. 2016.
- “Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution”, New Academic Science, UK, London, 2019.”
- High Voltage Lab manual for Relay and High Voltage Lab
- A contribution to the Third Edition of Text Book “Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering for Scientists and Engineers” by K.A.Krishnamurthy, M.R.Raghuveer, New Age International Publishers, New Delhi, 2011.
Papers published in Journals:
- K.L.Ratnakar, Dr. B. Rajesh Kamath, “Influence of Electrode Configuration on AC Breakdown Voltages”, International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation(IJRSI), Volume IV, Issue VI, June 2017.
Papers published in International conference:
- K.L.Ratnakar, Dr. B. Rajesh Kamath, Dr. J. Sunderarajan, “Comparative Study of DC and Lightening Impulse Breakdown Voltages of Air gaps with and without Spacers”, International Conference on Innovations in Engineering, Technology and Sciences (ICIETS), 20th and 21st of September 2018.
- K.L.Ratnakar, Dr. Joel Hemanth, “International Federation of Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering Congress IFHTSE-07”, Brisbane, Australia October 28th to November 2nd 2008.
- K.L.Ratnakar, Dr. Joel Hemanth, International conference on Industrial Tribology (ICIT-2006), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 30th Nov To 2nd December 2006
- K.L.Ratnakar, Dr. Joel Hemanth, “Emerging Adoptive Systems and Technology (EAST-05)”, Noorul Islam College of engineering, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, 16th to 18th December 2005.