EEE Faculty Profile
Dr.M S Raviprakasha
Name of the faculty: Dr.M S Raviprakasha
Area of specialization: Electical Energy Systems
Email id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9901922149
Experience in years: 38
Membership in professional bodies:
- Fellow: Institution of Engineers (India) (F-111040-5).
- Life member: Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) (L1443 ).
- Life Member: All Karnataka Engg. College Teachers’ Association (AKECTA)
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements:
- 2013: Research Achievers’ Award presented for the excellent contributions in the field of technical research by IEEE PESCE Student Chapter’s annual event, CRESCO 13.0, held during 19-20 April 2013, at PES College of Engineering, Mandya, Karnataka.
- 2005: Best Paper Award (Electrical)presented during the National conference: Control Instrumentation Systems Conference (CISCON-2005), held at MIT, Manipal, during Nov.9-10, 2005.
- 2004: ISTE Calcutta Convention National Award – 2004 for the Best paper presented during the 33rd Annual National Convention of ISTE held at Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, during Dec.27-30, 2003 (Title of the paper: Role of teachers in meeting the challenges to quality up-gradation in imparting technical education in India).
- 1987: D.K.S. Superlative Project award for the UG project guided during the year1986-87. (Project title: Microprocessor based distance relay protection).
Funded research projects:
- MHRD/ R&D Projects: 01
- Title: “Electronic Energy meter- Micrpcomputer based”, 2 years, Rs. 5 lacs.
- Modern Power System analysis, 4th ed., Published by Tata McGraw Hill, during 2011, Authors: D.P.Kothari and I.J.Nagrath.
- Power System Engineering, Published by Tata McGraw Hill, during 2018, Authors: D.P. Kothari and I.J. Nagrath.
Papers published in Journals:
- Raghavendraprasad Deshpande, GK Purushothamna and MS Raviprakasha, A novel approach in modeling and analysis of vector controlled symmetrical two-phase induction machine for smart grid applications, International Conference on Power Electronics and Drives (ICPEDS-NITTE2014), 10-11, April, 2014, subsequently published in the special issue of IJMRAE, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Advances in Engineering, (ISSN09759074), Vol.6, No.2, (April 2014), pp.57-71.
- S. R. Karnik ., Raju A.B., and Raviprakasha M.S., Application of Taguchi Robust Design Techniques for the tuning of Power System Stabilizers in a Multi-machine Power System,International Journal of Electric Power Components and Systems (Taylor & Francis), Vol. 39, No.10, pp. 948-964, 2011. (Impact factor=0.664, source: Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal citation Reports)
- HL Suresh, MS Raviprakasha, V Sivaprasad, Selection of compensator location and Determination of Weak Bus Ordering Vector from Voltage Stability View Point, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol.5, No.7, 2010, pp.1171-1181.
- V Sivaprasad, HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, Determination of weak bus ordering vector in Indian power network from voltage stability view point, IETECH-International Engineering and Technology Journal of Electrical Analysis, Vol.3, Issue #1, 2009. pp.035-039.
- S. R. Karnik S.R., Raju A.B., and Raviprakasha M.S.: Robust Tuning of Power System Stabilizer using a Non-iterative Taguchi Design Technique, International Journal of Electric Power Components and Systems (Taylor & Francis), Vol. 37, No.3 pp. 239-252, 2009.
- SR Karnik, AB Raju, MS Raviprakasha, Robust design of power system stabilizer based on Taguchi principle using particle swarm optimization, IETECH-International Engineering and Technology Journal of Electrical Analysis, Vol.2, No.#2, 2008. pp.70-76.
- HL Suresh, MS Raviprakasha, V Sivaprasad, MS Suresh, Voltage control by Modal Analysis in a Practical Power Network, IETECH International Engineering and Technology Journal of Electrical Analysis, Vol.1, Issue #2, 2007. pp.125-129.
- V Sivaprasad, MS Raviprakasha, Rashmi and GK Purushothama, Identification of vulnerable areas of power system, IETECH-International Engineering and Technology Journal of Electrical Analysis, Vol.1, Issue #2, 2007. pp.087-097.
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, Reactive Power Compensation Strategies in Power Systems- A Comparative Analysis, IETECH-International Engineering and Technology Journal of Electrical Analysis, Vol.1, Issue #1, 2007, pp.001-010.
- K Ramar & MS Raviprakasha, Determination of weak bus ordering vector in multi-machine power systems from voltage stability view point, International Journal of Electric Machines & Power Systems, Vol.23, No.5, September-October1995, pp.597-609.
- K Ramar & MS Raviprakasha, Design of compensation schemes for long AC transmission lines for maximum power transfer limited by voltage stability, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol.17, No.2, 1995, pp.83-89.
- MS Raviprakasha, KA Krishnamurthy, HN Suresh and RS Janardhana Iyengar, Quality up-gradation vis-à-vis Role of professional teachers,The Indian Journal of Technical Education,, Vol.27, No.4, Oct.-Dec.2004, pp.35-42.
- MS Raviprakasha, KA Krishnamurthy, HG Gopal and MK Venkatesha, Technical Education in India and Future Prospects, The Indian Journal of Technical Education,, Vol.26, # 3, July-Sept. 2003, pp.13-17. (Also presented (Paper BP-46) initially at the 30th Annual Convention & National Seminar of ISTE, NMAMIT, Nitte, Dec.27-29, 2002).
- MYS Prasad, KA Krishnamurthy, MK Venkatesha & MS Raviprakasha, On the implementation of satellite based distance education network in Karnataka, The Indian Journal of Technical Education, Vol. 25, No.4, Oct.-Dec. 2002, pp. 48-53. (Also appeared in Tantrika Taranga, College Magazine, Malnad College of Engg., Hassan, 2000-01, pp.7-8).
- KA Krishnamurthy, MK Venkatesha & MS Raviprakasha, On post-graduate studies & research in technical education, The Indian Journal of Technical Education, Vol.24, No.4, October-December 2001, pp.18-22.
- KA Krishnamurthy, MK Venkatesha & MS Raviprakasha, Aided Engineering Institutions vis-à-vis Grant-In-Aid code – A perspective, The Indian Journal of Technical Education, Vol. 24, No.3, July – Sept. 2001, pp. 37-42.
Papers published in International conference:
- S.R. Karnik, A.B. Raju and M.S. Raviprakasha, Robust Design of Power System Stabilizer using Taguchi Technique and Particle Swarm Optimization, Second Int. Conf. on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET 09), Dec.16-19, 2009, GHR College of Engg., Nagpur India, pp.515-520.
- SR Karnik, AB Raju, MS Raviprakasha, Genetic algorithm based Robust Power System Stabilizer Design using Taguchi Principle, Proc. First IEEE Computer Society-International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET08), Nagpur, India, July 2008, pp.887-892.
- M.S. Raviprakasha, H.L. Suresh, Reactive power requirements for voltage control of long lines, Third International IASTED Asian Conference on Power and Energy Systems, Phuket, Thailand, April 2-4, 2007, No.560-103, pp.266-269.
- H.L. Suresh, M.S. Raviprakasha, Modal analysis for improving voltage stability margin by optimal placement of capacitors, Ninth IASTED International Conference on Power and Energy Systems, Clearwater, Florida, USA, Jan.3-5, 2007, No.539-051, pp.147-151. (The initial results were presented first at the Int. Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering- Recent Advances (CERA-2005), Sept.28-Oct.1, 2005, IIT Roorkee, Paper# 288, pp.324-327).
- H.L. Suresh, M.S. Raviprakasha, On System Outage Considerations For Modal Analysis Based Reactive Power Compensation, International Seminar on Power Transmission Research Interests and Challenges (ISPTRRC), Dec.20-22, 2005, Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore, India, pp. 31. 6. BS Phaniraju, Suresh Khandige, PS Satyanarayana and MS Raviprakasha, Decentralized knowledge based power distribution for rural irrigation systems, International Seminar and Tutorial on Power Transmission, Research Interest and Challenges, (ISPTRRC), Dec.20-22, 2005, Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore, India.
- V Sivaprasad, Rashmi, MS Raviprakasha, GK Purushothama & PV Balasubramanyam,Power System outage studies from voltage stability view point, International Seminar and Tutorial on Power Transmission, Research Interest and Challenges, Dec.20-22, 2005, CPRI, Bangalore, p.16. KNB Murthy, MS Raviprakasha, HS Prabhakara, & AN Udupa, On parallel bi-directional elimination based linear system solvers, Conference on Advances in Computing (cADCOM ‘98), REC, Calicut (India), April 6-8,1998, pp.208-217.
- MS Raviprakasha, KN Balasubramanya Murthy, A Narendranatha Udupa, & HS Manjunatha, A knowledge based expert system for power system unit commitment, Conference on Advances in Computing (cADCOM ‘98), REC, Calicut (India), April 6-8,1998, pp.118-122.
- KN Balasubramanya Murthy, C Siva Ram Murthy, MS Raviprakasha & HS Prabhakara, A new, scalable bi-directional Cholesky factorization based algorithm for solving symmetric positive definite systems on hyper cubes, CERA, International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering – Recent Advances, Univ. of Roorkee (India), September 8-11, 1997, pp.491-496.
- MS Raviprakasha, K Ramar & KN Balasubramanya Murthy, Determination of weak bus ordering vector with generator excitation constraints in multi-machine power systems, CERA, International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering -Recent Advances, University of Roorkee (India), September 8-11, 1997 pp. 673-678.
- MS Raviprakasha & K Ramar, Maximum power transfer in AC transmission lines limited by voltage stability,PEDES ‘96, International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives & Energy Systems for Industrial Growth, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India, Jan. 8-11, 1996, pp.776-781.
- K Ramar & MS Raviprakasha, Design of series & shunt compensation scheme for long AC transmission lines for maximum power transfer limited by voltage stability,CIGRE Regional Meeting on Meeting the power requirements of a developing Country, CBIP, New Delhi, India, 6-7, September 1993, pp. 163-174.
- K Ramar & MS Raviprakasha, Reactive power management in AC transmission lines for maximum power transfer limited by voltage stability, CAPACIT-93, the Third International Conference on Capacitors, IEEMA, Bombay, India, September 2-3, 1993, pp.22-31 (Section V).
Papers published in National conference:
- Raghvendraprasad Deshpande, Shruthi K., M. S. Raviprakasha, “Modeling of Hybrid Microgrid for AC/DC Applications in Context to Smart Grid”, Proceedings of National Conference on Developments in the Domain of Electrical Engineering (NCDDEE-14)”, SSIT Tumkur, July 10-11th 2014
- S. R. Karnik, A. B. Raju and M. S. Raviprakasha, “A Comprehensive Analysis of Taguchi Techniques Applied to Robust Design of Power System Stabilizers, National Conference on Advanced Technologies in Electrical and Electronic Systems (ATEES 2012), Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum, February 17-18, 2012.
- MS Raviprakasha, HL Suresh, V Sivaprasad and Shwetha AN, Continuation power flow for voltage stability analysis, National Conference on ETIPS’08, Vel Multi Tech S.R.S. Engg. College, Chennai, 8-9 Aug 2008.
- M. S. Raviprakasha, H. L. Suresh, G. K. Purushothama, H. N. Suresh, Vinutha and Navyashree, Development of weather based analytical model for load prediction in power systems, Control Instrumentation System Conference (CISCON 2006), Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, November 3-4, 2006, pp.140-145.
- G. S. Sheshadri, H. N. Suresh, R. Nagaraja and M. S. Raviprakasha, Modeling of a non-linear three phase, three legged transformer using PSPICE, Control Instrumentation System Conference (CISCON 2006),Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, November 3-4, 2006, pp.89-91. (This paper bagged the BEST PAPER AWARD at the conference)
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, Bus voltage control via reactive power support, Cieeps-06, Natl. Conf. on Computational Intelligence to Emerging Electric Power Systems(CIEEPS-06), Sept. 7-8, 2006, Pondicherry Engg. College, Pondicherry, India,pp. 114-116.
- Rashmi, V Sivaprasad, MS Raviprakasha & GK Purushothama, Voltage stability assessment and determination of vulnerable areas of a power system, National Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (NCAEE-2006), June15-16, 2006, N.M.A.M. Institute of Technology, Nitte, Udupi Dt., Karnataka, India.
- R. Prakash, K.B. Siddesh and M.S. Raviprakasha, Effect of load factor and transformer utilization factor in wind energy conversion system – A case study, National conference on cutting edge technologies in power conversion and industrial drives (PCID-2006), Mar.24-25, 2006, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Satyamangalam, Tamilnadu, pp.163-166.
- Rashmi, GK Purushothama, MS Raviprakasha, PV Balasubramanyam and V Sivaprasad,Expert system for power system fault diagnosis, National Power Engineering Conference (NPEC – 2005), Dec.16-17, 2005, Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madhurai, Tamilnadu, pp.195-200.
- V Sivaprasad MS Raviprakasha, HL Suresh, PV Balasubramanyam and Rashmi,Voltage stability & reactive power compensation in power systems, National Power Engineering Conference (NPEC – 2005),Dec.16-17, 2005, Thiagarajar college of Engg., Madhurai, Tamilnadu, pp.26-31.
- V Sivaprasad, Rashmi, MS Raviprakasha and GK Purushothama, Analysis of Voltage stability and Voltage collapse of power systems, National Conference on Recent advances in Electrical Engineering (EAR-2005), Dec.10, 2005, JNTU college of Engg., Anatapur, AP, p.7.
- M.S. Raviprakasha, H.L. Suresh, and V. Sivaprasad, Method of determining weakest bus and improving voltage stability margin based on compensation, 2nd National Control Instrumentation Systems Conference (CISCON-2005), Nov. 11-12, 2005, MIT, Manipal, pp.67-70 (This paper bagged the BEST PAPER AWARD at the conference).
- HC Mouneshwarachar, MS Raviprakasha, HG Gopal and Pradeepkumar Deekshit, Demand side management for performance evaluation of milk diary- A case study, National Conference on Electrical Engineering developments, College of Engg., Gitam, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, AP, June 17-18, 2005.
- M.S. Raviprakasha, G.K. Purushothama, V. Sivaprasad and Rashmi, Knowledge representation formalisms for intelligent system applications, 13th National Power Systems Conference (NPSC-2004), Dec.27-30, 2004, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai, pp.812-817.
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, A new method for reactive power allocation strategies in electric power systems, 13th National Power Systems Conference (NPSC – 2004), Dec.27-30, 2004 IIT-Madras, Chennai, pp.940-945.
- MS Raviprakasha, Karisiddappa, MG Venkateshmurthy, Technical Education in India – the challenges ahead, 7th Karnataka State Annual Convention of ISTE and National Seminar, Dr. AIT, Bangalore, India, Nov. 29-30, 2004, pp. S1-02 (1-9).
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, Reactive Power Compensation for Loss Minimization in Power Systems, National Conference on Control Instrumentation and Systems (CISCON 2004), MIT, Manipal, Nov. 5-6, 2004, pp.156-161.
- MS Raviprakasha, KA Krishnamurthy, HG Gopal, Role of teachers in meeting the challenges to quality up-gradation in imparting technical education in India, 33rd Annual Convention of ISTE and National Seminar, Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India, Dec.27-30, 2003, pp. 243-253. (This paper bagged the BEST PAPER AWARD at the Convention)
- HN Suresh, G Shivakumar, MS Raviprakasha & HS Mohana, Design and Fabrication of Switched Mode Power Supply,National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Power System Operation and Control, Gayathri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam, Dec. 27-29, 2003, pp.127-132.
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, AS Aravindamurthy and KA Krishnamurthy, A Novel Method for Improvement of Critical Voltage Margin in Electric Power Systems, National Systems Conference (NSC-2003), Dec.17-19, 2003, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, pp.314-318.
- HL Suresh and MS Raviprakasha, Optimal reactive power dispatch for improvement of bus voltage margin and system loss reduction, NCRTRPS-03, Natl. Conf. on Recent Trends in Reliability and Power Systems, Sept. 13, 2003, RGM College of Engg. & Tech., Nandyal, AP, India, pp.7-14.
- R Shivarudra Swamy, Vishwanatha Hegde, NA Ranjan, MS Raviprakasha & HG Gopal, Demand-side avenues to implement energy management programs in industries, National Seminar on Energy efficient electrical apparatus & systems, Feb.21-22, 2003, PVG College of Engg, Pune, pp.109-114.
- Gopal HG, NA Ranjan, MS Raviprakasha & KA Krishnamurthy, Energy audit & Demand side management issues applied to a professional engineering institution, 12fth National Power System Conference- NPSC 2002, Dec.27-29, 2002, IIT- Kharagpur, pp. 290-293.
- Gopal HG, KA Krishnamurthy, MS Raviprakasha & HN Suresh, Development of a simple, cost-effective microprocessor based harmonic analyzer, 12fth National Power System Conference- NPSC-2002, Dec.27-29, 2002, IIT- Kharagpur, pp. 286-289.
- HS Mohana, MS Raviprakasha, HS Prabhakara & KA Krishnamurthy, Society and higher education (Paper AO-21), 30th Annual Convention & National Seminar of ISTE, NMAMIT, Nitte, Dec.27-29, 2002.
- MS Raviprakasha, HG Gopal, HS Prabhakara & KA Krishnamurthy, Higher education: need based learning & challenges (Paper BP-46), 30th Annual Convention & National Seminar of ISTE, NMAMIT, Nitte, Dec.27-29, 2002.
- KA Krishnamurthy, MS Raviprakasha, HG Gopal & HS Mohana, Impact of globalization on quality of technical education, 5th State-level ISTE Convention & National Seminar, UBDTCE, Davanagere, Nov.12-13, 2002, pp.35-44.
- KA Krishnamurthy, MS Raviprakasha, HG Gopal & MK Venkatesha, Polytechnic education – an overview, National Seminar on polytechnic education–issues & strategies, 23-24 Oct., 2002, Kammagondana hally, Bangalore – 15.
- HN Suresh, MS Raviprakasha, HG Gopal, NS Jyothi & L Kumaraswamy, ANN based load prediction from the energy management perspective,National conference on Recent trends in electrical energy conservation and management, Annamalai University, March 2-3, 2002, pp.107-112.
- KA Krishnamurthy, MK Venkatesha & MS Raviprakasha, Promotion of post-graduate education and research, 30th Annual convention & National seminar of ISTE, Nirma Institute of technology, Ahmedabad, Dec.14-16, 2000, pp.56-61.
- HN Suresh, AN Udupa, GK Purushothama, MS Raviprakasha, & KN Balasubramanya Murthy, ANN based short term load forecasting,IMPULSE-99, Vision beyond 2000 – National seminar on improving power potential using latest scientific techniques, Dayanand sagar college of Engineering, Bangalore, August 1999, pp.33-38.
- MS Raviprakasha, KN Balasubramanya Murthy, HN Suresh & L Kumaraswamy, Voltage stability vis-a-vis reactive power compensation in AC transmission lines, National Conference on Trends in large interconnected power systems (TRIPS-98), REC, Warangal, 14-15, Feb.98, pp. 2.29-2.36.
- KN Balasubramanya Murthy, MS Raviprakasha, HS Prabhakara, & MG Venkateshmurthy, Modified systolic array for solving linear equations using SGE algorithm, 12fthNational Convention of Electrical Engineers, Chandigarh, November 23-24, 1996.
- MS Raviprakasha, KN Balasubramanya Murthy, MS Gopinatha & IA Refeequiddin, Recent load prediction Methods, 12fth National Convention of Electrical Engineers, Chandigarh, November 23-24, 1996.
- MS Raviprakasha, KN Balasubramanya Murthy, GK Purushothama, & HN Suresh, Power system fault diagnosis using a rule based expert system, RAPSAD, National Conference on Recent Advances in Power Systems & Drives, JNTU College of Engg., Ananthapur, India, 22-23, Mar. 1996.
- MS Raviprakasha, KN Balasubramanya Murthy, & HA Lakshminarasimha, Power Scenario in Karnataka, Natl. Seminar on Power Scenario in India, REC,Hamirpur, India, Oct.14-15, 1995 (Also published as an article in Tantrika Taranga, College Magazine, MCE, Hassan, 1994-95, pp.05-07).
- MS Raviprakasha, HN Suresh, KN Balasubramanya Murthy & GK Purushothama, A Knowledge based expert system for power system fault analysis, National Power System Conference, Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India, Dec.14-17, 1994.
- MS Raviprakasha & KS Shivaprakasha, Technical Education in India-promise and performance: Linkage between Institute and Industry, Twenty-firstannual convention of ISTE, Anna University, College of Engineering, Guindy, Madras, India, 14-16, December 1991, pp. 183-184.
- Responsible for starting the new M.Tech. Course on Electrical Energy Systems during 1999 in the Department of E&E Engineering, MCE, Hassan.
- Coordinated(a)National Workshop on Energy Management Systems at Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan during March 20-21, 1997 (b)National Workshop on Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management at Malnad College of Engg., Hassan during June 26-27, 1998 and (c)Retooling Programme for Junior Engineers (Civil) of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited between December 1997- August 1998, (d) One-day Workshop on Electrical safety measures in domestic sector for working personnel under TEQIP-I at MCE, Hassan on 18th Nov.2007, (e) One-day Workshop on Challenges in Ph.D. and M.Sc. (Engg.) Research at Engineering Colleges for the in-house and external research scholars at MCE research center, under TEQIP-I at MCE, Hassan on 26th Feb. 2008, (f) One week ISTE-AICTE sponsored Short Term Training Programme on Recent Trends in Electrical Power System Technology, during June 16-21, 2008, (g) 3-Days’ ISTE sponsored Faculty Awareness Camp on Entrepreneurship (FACE) programme, during August 9-11, 2008, (h) Two weeks’ AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Emerging-trends in Power System Research (EPSR) , during Dec.23, 2013 – Jan.3, 2014 (i) One-day’s workshop on Professional and Academic Quality in Engg. courses, held on 23rd April, 2018, under TEQIP-III for faculty and students. (j) One week’s AICTE sponsored STTP on Smart Grid and smart city: recent trends, during 8-13, July 2019.
- Served as Chairman, BOE in E&EE under VTU during 2002-03, 2008-09, worked as Member- BOE (UG&PG) under UoM, Bangalore University and VTU and as Member, BoS–E&EE, VTU (2004-07).
- Has been the subject expert on measurements, machines, power systems, Computer& AI applications to Power Systems, Power system planning, etc. at various curriculum workshops held under VTU.
- Guiding several B.E., M.Tech. Projects, Delivering technical lectures at various academic and industrial platforms on various topics of current day technology, and serving as subject expert at various Interview committees of Engg. Colleges and MCF-ISRO, Hassan.
- Serving as Member, panel of adjudicators for Ph.D. and M.Sc.(Engg.) Theses, Kerala Univ., Kerala, Anna University-Chennai, UOM, BU, VTU-Belgaum, etc.
- Served as subject coordinator and one of the subject-experts for e-teaching through the prestigious EDUSAT based e-Learning programme of VTU (4 terms) for the various subjects as: (i) Power System Analysis and Stability (BE-VI EE) during the academic semesters Mar.-June 2005 and Feb.-May 2007 (ii) Computer Techniques in Power Systems (BE-VII EE) during the academic semester Aug.-Nov. 2008 (iii) Power System Operation and control (BE-VIII EE) during the academic semester Feb.-May 2010.
- Has been guiding students for Ph.D. and M.Sc.(Engg.) by Research under VTU.
- Has been on the panel of AICTE, NBA and LIC (VTU) Accreditation/ inspection committees.Has completed more than 20 NBA inspections so far under Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Has been on the panel of Performance Auditors/ Mentors under MHRD’s TEQIP-NPIU committee since July 2018.
- Served as Member, Academic Council, and BOG, Malnad College of Engineering (Autonomous), Hassan, since Nov. 2007.