ECE Faculty Profile
Shyla M K
Name of the faculty: Dr. Shyla M K
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D
Area of specialization: Digital Electronics and Image steganography
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9743467287/7892614138
Experience in years: 13
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Shyla M K , K B Shivakumar, Rajendra Kumar Das, “ Image Steganography Using Improved Lsb- mapping Technique with Enhanced Recovery Speed”, IJTRTE, Volume -8 , Issue 4, November -2019, pp-11473-11479.
- Shyla.M.K, Dr. K.B.ShivaKumar, Dr.Rajendra kumar Das, “Image Steganography with enhanced Embedding capacity and recovery speed using improved LSB-addition with modulo4 Strategy”. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019, pp-11473-11478. (Scopus indexed)
- Shyla.M.K, Dr. K.B.ShivaKumar, Dr. Rajendra kumar Das, “DCT and Shuffling based Image Steganography with Enhanced Embedding Capacity and Improved PSNR”, DRSR, UGC-CARE journal, Aug-2020
- Shyla.M.K, Dr.K.B.ShivaKumar, Dr.Rajendra kumar Das, “Center pixel based Robust color Image steganography for IoT applications”, Biosc.Biotech.Res.Comm. Special issue, Vol 13 No 13, Pp-165-170, DEC-2020. (Web Of Science Indexed Journal)
- Shyla.M.K, Dr.K.B.ShivaKumar, Dr.Rajendra Kumar Das, “Image Steganography using Genetic Algorithms for Cover Image Selection”. published in Soft Computing Letter (SCL) – Elsevier journal Sep-2021.
Papers published in International conference:
- M.K.Shyla, K.B.Shiva Kumar, “Novel color image data hiding technique based on DCT and Compressed sensing algorithm”,2018, Emerging research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology.pp-1151-1157.Lecture notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol 545. Springer, Singapore.
Papers published in National conference:
- Shyla M K, “Signal Processing scheme for Residence Times difference Fluxgate”, National conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering, Dept.of EEE, SSIT,Tumakuru,116-119/14th and 15th Nov-2008.
- Shyla M K, Dr.Rajendra Kumar Das, Dr.K.B.Shiva Kumar, “Digital Communication Techniques for Data Hiding- A Survey”, National Seminar on Global Warming and its effect on society, science and Technology Organized by Gandhi Academy of Technology, Berhampur-29/01/2016.
- Shyla M K, Sumalatha D Naik, “A Survey on Reconfigurable Router for Low Power and High Performance”, NCRTIT -2017, Adhiparasakthi Engineering College Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu.