ECE Faculty Profile
Sharada Guptha M N
Name of the faculty: Sharada Guptha M N
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech,( Ph.D )
Area of specialization: VLSI and Embedded systems
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9620460517
Experience in years: 12
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- Sharada Guptha M N , H S Pradeep, Dr. M Z Kurian, “A VLSI Approach For Cache compression in Microprocessor”, in International journal of instrumentation control and automation, ISSN: 2231-1890, in 2011.
- Sharada Guptha M N, Dr. Eshwarappa M N , “A Potential of Reversible Logic Machine – A Review” in international Journal of Applied Science and Computations, ISSN No: 1076-5131, Volume VI, Issue VI, June 2019.
- Sharada Guptha M N, Dr. Eshwarappa M N, “FPGA Implementation of High Performance Reversible Logic Method of Array Multiplier ” in JAC : A JOURNAL OF COMPOSITION THEORY, ISSN : 0731-6755, Volume XIII, Issue VI, JUNE 2020.
- Sharada Guptha M N, Dr. Eshwarappa M N, “RL‑BLED: A Reversible Logic Design of Bit Level Encryption / Decryption Algorithm for Secure Mammogram Data Transmission” Wireless Personal Communication) (Springer Publisher-Web of science) doi.org/10.1007/s11277-022-09584-3, February 2022.
Papers published in International conference:
- Sharada Guptha M N , H S Pradeep, Dr. M Z Kurian, “”A VLSI Approach For Cache compression in Microprocessor””, in International conference on computer science and information technology on 24th and 25th july in Bangalore.
- Sharada Guptha M N, Dr. Eshwarappa M N , ” A Potential of Reversible Logic Machine – A Review” in international conference of Recent Engineering and Technology , on may 5th in NHMCE, bangalore.”
Papers published in National conference:
- Sharada Guptha M N , H S Pradeep, Dr. M Z Kurian, “A New algorithm for cache compression in high performance microprocessor”, on May 13th at NHMCE, Banagalore.
- Worked a s a Co-ordinator for the Workshop on “VLSI Circuits – Back End Design” from at Department of ECE , SSIT, Tumakuru from 11-12-2014 to 13-12-2014.
- Faculty – Advisor for IEEE student branch – SSIT.
- UG project guided with the title “An Automated Door Opening System To Reduce Covid-19 Risk Using Facial Mask, Body Temperature And Social Distance Detection” has been funded by KSCST in the year 2021-21
- Co-ordinated webinar on “ The changing world of data analytics” organized by IEEE student chapter- SSIT on 19th June 2020.
- Co-ordinated webinar on “ Cloud Computing” organized by IEEE student chapter- SSIT on 3rd October 2020.
- Co-ordinated 3 days workshop on “Django web development” organized by IEEE student chapter- SSIT from 18-09-2021 to 20-09-2021.