ECE Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Haripriya R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech., (Ph.D)
Area of specialization: Digital Electronics, Wireless Senor Networks
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9731458851
Experience in years: 12
Papers published in Journals:
- “Designing Reliable and low power Multiplier by using Algorithmic Noise Tolerant” in IJATTMAS Volume 3, in April 2016
- “A review on Wireless sensor networks and WSN” in monitoring the quality of water” in NCRAETS in April 2019
Papers published in International conference:
- “NOC solution for Reducing the area of GALS chip multiprocessor Architecture with Multilink Low Area interconnection ” at ICMCBIR- 2012 0n July 26th 2012 at PES college, Bangalore.
- “A GALS Chip Multiprocessor Architecture for Multi-Link Low-Area Interconnection” at ICECE Bangalore on May 20th 2012 at President Hotel, Bangalore.
Papers published in National conference:
- “Mobile Robot in Mine Rescue and Recovery” on 8th May 2014 at “ NCVCS-14” at SKIT, Bangalore
- “VLSI Implementation of pipelined FFT based on SDC-SDF Architecture” at “NCETEC-15”
- “A novel architecture for 2D image convolution with less computational complexity using FPGA” at “NCICC-2017”
- “Vehicular Black box, A Permanent solution for traffic offense and theft using IOT” at “RACIT-2018”.