ECE Faculty Profile
Dr. Sunil T D
Name of the faculty: Dr. Sunil T D
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D
Area of specialization: Software Maintenance
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9845109433
Experience in years: 19
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|Allamaprabhu S Kolaki||Computer Networks||SAHE||ongoing|
Papers published in Journals:
- Sunil T D and M Z Kurian,”Change Requirement Traceability based impact analysis methodology to evaluate object oriented software systems” in International Journal of Combined Research & Development,Vol.No.2,Issue 3, pp.1-7,March 2014
- Spoorthi A S, Sunil T D and M. Z. Kurian, “A Review on Agriculture Robot Using LORA,” UGC Care Group 1 Journal, 2021, pp.81-85, Vol.11,Issue 05 No.04,May2021.
- Spoorthi A S, Sunil T D and M. Z. Kurian, “A System Design of Agricultural Robot Using LORA“, SurajPunj Journal for Multidisiciplinary Research 2021, pp.152-156, Vol.11,Issue 07, July 2021.
Papers published in International conference:
- Sunil T D and M Z Kurian,”Impact Analysis Based on Change Requirement Traceability in Object-Oriented Software Systems”, in International Conference on Requirement Engineering,WASET, World Academy of Science Engineering & Technology, Singapore,Vol No.11, Issue 1, pp.42,Jan 08-09 2017.
Papers published in National conference:
- Sunil T D and M Z Kurian “Change requirement traceability metric to estimate software quality Applying for software requirement specification:, National Conference on Computer Applications,Vol. No.1,pp.282,May 16-17, 2013.
- Worked as Co-ordinator for 3 terms in Examination Section