ECE Faculty Profile
Dr. Manjula Yerva
Name of the faculty: Dr. Manjula.Yerva
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D
Area of specialization: Image Processing, Cryptography and Network security, Robotics
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9844327344
Experience in years: 17
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- High Security Data Transmission Using 3 Level DWT Steganography and ECC Encryption”, International Journal of Science and Innovative Engineering and Technology (IJSIET), volume 4, issue May 2017.
- “VLSI Architecture and Implementation for 3-D Neural network-based image Compression” in International Journal – IJARCET ,2014
- “Design of image steganography using hybrid techniques” in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, ISSN 2348-7550, Impact Factor-2.87, Volume 04, Special Issue 01.May 2016
- “A secured LSB image steganography system using edge detection,LZW compression and Hybrid encryption methods” , in International Conference on Recent Research Development in Science, Engineering and Management (ICRRDSEM-2016), Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture, Pune, Maharashtra, ISBN: 978-81-931039-0-6, Page no 447-458 , May 2016.
- “Designing of Image Steganography System using Edge detection and Hybrid Encryption Methods”, in International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Innovative Science (IJAETIS-2016), Volume-2, Issue-2, ISSN:2455-1651, Impact factor 2.06, April-2016
- “A secured LSB image steganography system using edge detection, lzw compression and Hybrid encryption methods”in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science (IJATES-2016), Volume-4, Issue-1, ISSN: 2348-7550, Impact factor-2.87, Page no. 197-208, May 2016.
- “Secured Face Identity in Image Photograph by FIFFCT and Selective LSB Hiding Technique.” In Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research ( An International Open Access Journal, Peer-reviewed, Refereed Journals ) Issue 7 , Volume7, JETIR July 2020, www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162). UGC APPROVED.
- “Secured Image Transmission Using Color Transformation Fragmented Mosaic, Chaos Based Encryption and LSB – Mapping Steganography Technique,” Special Issue Vol 13 No (13) 2020 Computational Data Prediction in Recommendation Systems, Page Number: 58-66,DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21786/bbrc/13.13/9
- “Image Security Using Ecc Cryptography, LSB Steganography and Watermarking,” SSAHE Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2019.
- “Design of image steganography using spatial domain and frequency domain hybrid techniques” in International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology and Innovative Science, Volume 2,Issue 2; ISSN : 2455-1651,Impact Factor-2.06March-April 2016.
- “A Secured LSB Image Steganography System Using Edge Detection, LZW Compression And Hybrid Encryption Methods”, in International Journal Of Advanced Technology In Engineering And Science (IJATES – 2016), Volume -4, Issue -1, ISSN: 2348 -7550, Impact Factor -2. 87, ISSN:2348-7550, Page No. 197-208,, May-16
- Hiding Technique using FMM, Visual Cryptography and Genetic Algorithm” in IJRDE,2014.
Papers published in International conference:
- Image security by blending ECC cryptography, LSB steganography and Watermarking International conference on recent advances in computer science and engineering (IC-RACE)2019 Page no 124-128 March 4th and 5th 2019
- Enhanced Secure Image Steganography Using Double Encryption Algorithms IEEE Technically sponsored 3rd 2016 International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, Delhi 16th – 18th March 2016
Papers published in National conference:
- Survey on A High Secure and Robust LSB Image Steganography using AES Encryption, LZW Compression and Knight Tour Algorithm, National Conference on Emerging Trends in”, Engineering Technologies (ETET-2015), Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bengaluru ISBN:97881958052 Febraury-2015
- Survey on image steganography using spatial and frequency domain fusion techniques” SSIT,Dept. of Telecommunication, SSIT, Tumakuru. ISBN : 978-81-927765-9-0, 4th and 5th of April 2016
Achievements/ Other Experiences:
- Best paper award in IJRDE volume 2, Issue 3 for “Hiding Technique using FMM, Visual Cryptography And Genetic Algorithm”.