ECE Faculty Profile
Name of the faculty: Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa
Qualifications: B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D
Area of specialization: Signal processing
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: 9886373235
Experience in years: 29
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements: Certificate of Appreciation (Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India).
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|M.N. Sharada Gupta||Signal Processing||SSAHE||ongoing|
|M N Patil||Control System||SAHE||pursuing|
Papers published in Journals:
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Bimodal Biometric Person Authentication System Using speech and Signature Features” In CSC-Journal, International Journal of Biometrics and Bioinformatics (IJBB), Volume 4, Issue 4. ISSN (online) 1985-2347, Sept./Oct /2010.
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Multimodal Biometric Person Authentication System using Speech, Signature and Handwriting Features” In SAI-The Science and Information Organization, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Application (IJACSA), Volume 2, No.6. ISSN 2156-5570(online): Pages: 106-110, July/2011.
- M.N. Eshwarappa, “Design and Implementation of VLSI DHT Algorithm for Image Compression” In International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Volume 23, Issue 5, ISSN 2231-5381, May 2015
- M.N. Eshwarappa, “Feedback Shift Register based Cryptographic System using LBIST method” In International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), Volume 23, Issue 5, ISSN 2231-5381, May 2015
- M.N. Eshwarappa, “Fundamental Issues and Challenges of Mathematical Models in Biometric Person Authentication” In International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Volume 6, ISSN, 0973-4562, Oct.2015
- M.N. Eshwarappa, “An Effective Image Watermarking using Weighted Median Prediction” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Technology, Management and Applied Science (IJATTMAS), Volume 2, Issue 3, ISSN 2454-5678, April 2016.
- M.N. Eshwarappa, “Design and Implementation of Automotive Instruction Display using FPGA” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), Volume 5, Issue 6, ISSN 2319-8753, June 2016.
- Puneeth Kumar DN , Dr. M N Eshwarappa , “A Modified PAPR Reduction of OFDM Systems using Clipping and Filtering for Different Modulation Techniques”, International Journal of Engineering and Science Invention (IJESI), Volume 7, Issue 7, ISSN 2319-6734, July 2018.
- Sharada Gupta M.N.,Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa “Potential of a Reversible Logic Machine-A Review” , International journal on Applied Science and Computations ISSN No:1076-5131, 2019.
- T G Keshava Murthy, Dr. M N Eshwarappa, “ECG Signal De-noising Based on Adaptive Filters”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring engineering/ 2278- 3075/DOI:10.35940/ijitee.K1601.119119, Volume 66. No5. Feb-2019.
- Lohith M S, Dr. M N Eshwarappa, “ Multimodal Biometrics for Person Identification using Ear and Palm Print Features”, IETE Journal of Research, Volume 67, No. 1, January-February 2021.
- Puneeth Kumar DN , Dr. M N Eshwarappa, “ PAPR reduction Scheme for OFDM Systems using Perfect Random Sequences and DWT-DAPM for 5G Technology” , International Journal of Sensors, Wireless Communications and Control, Volume, Pagination, Volume 6, Special Issue 2, ISSN 0632-6166, March21.
- Sharada Guptha M N, Dr. Eshwarappa M N, “RL‑BLED: A Reversible Logic Design of Bit Level Encryption / Decryption Algorithm for Secure Mammogram Data Transmission” Wireless Personal Communication) (Springer Publisher-Web of science) doi.org/10.1007/s11277-022-09584-3, February 2022
Papers published in International conference:
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Issues in Multimodal Biometric Person Authentication System” in Two-day International Conference on Communications, computation, Control and Nanotechnology”-ICN2010, , ISBN 978-93-80697-23-9, 29th -30th Oct. 2010.
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Off-line Signature and Handwriting Verification Using Dynamic Time Warping” in Two-day International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology-ICETE-11, , ISBN 978-93-81195-07-9, 4th-5th May 2011.
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Off-line Signature and Handwriting Verification Using Dynamic Time Warping” in Two-day International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology-ICETE-11, ISBN 978-93-81195-07-9, 4th-5th May 2011.
- Puneeth Kumar D.N., Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa, “Survey Paper on PAPR Reduction in OFDM Systems”, International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, 978-1-5090-0395-2/16, IEEE, 6th -8th, April, 2016.
- Harish K.N., Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa, “Review on Multi-Modal Brain Tumor Recognition”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Engineering and Technology- 6-8, Oct. 2016, ISBN 978-1-463-9916-6/16, IEEE, 2016.
- Keshavamurthy T.G., Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa, “Review Paper on Denoising of ECG Signal”, 2nd IEEE International “Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies-2017, 22-24, , ISBN978-1-5090-32396, IEEE, Feb.2017.
- Keshavamurthy T.G., Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa, “ ECG Signal De-noising using Complementary Esemble Empirical Mode Decomposition and Kalman Smoother”, 3rd International “Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing Communication Technology-2017, IEEE, 21-23,Dec.2017.
- Sharada Guptha M.N., Dr. M.N.Eshwarappa “Potential of a Reversible Logic Machine-A Review” , 9th International Conference on Recent Engineering and Technology 2019-IEEE-PSES-May 2019.
Papers published in National conference:
- M.N. Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Multimodal Biometric Person Authentication Using Speech and Signature Information” in 3-day National Conference on Communication, Signal Processing and VLSI Design-RASCON-09, ISSN 1985-1046, 16-18 Dec. 2009.
- M.N. Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Biometric System for Person Authentication” in one-day National Conference on Recent Trends in Emerging Technologies-PGFEST-10, 7th May 2010.
- M.N.Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “Robust System for Speaker Recognition” in one day National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication-NCRTEC-2010, May-10.
M.N. Eshwarappa, & Dr. Mrityunjaya V Latte, “ Handwriting Recognition Using DTW” in Two-day National Conference on Convergence of Signal Processing, Communication and VLSI Design-NCSCV-10, ISBN 978-93-80568-24-6, 13th -14th Aug. 2010.
- Member BOS, SSIT Tumakuru.
- Academic Council Member, SSAHE, Tumakuru
- Reviewer, IETE,- Bangalore Section.
- Reviewer, IEEE,- Bangalore Section.
- Convener, CDC, SSIT , Tumakuru.
- Resource person in a week workshop on “Machine Leaning using Python”, organized by department of ECE, SSIT- Tumakuru.
- Member Ph.D Registration Committe, SSAHE ,Tumakuru
- BOE/BOS member-SIT-Tumakuru Tumakuru,
- Co-ordinated workshop on “IoT” at Depatment Of ECE, SSIT Tumakuru.
- Member IQAC, SSIT, Tumakuru.
- Member, Doctoral Committee, VTU- Belguam.
- Chairperson,2ndInternational e-Conference on “Computer Networks and Soft Computing”, ICCNSC-2020, organized by Dept. of CSE, SSIT-Tumkur, on 28.12.2020 and 29.12.2020,
- Session Chair, “National Conference on NCETESFT-2020”, organized by, Dept. of E&TE, in association with TIE-B’lore (Technical Institute for Engineers-B’lore) on 5.8.2020.
- Resource Person, AICTE Sponsored STTP on “Data science and Machine Learning”, Topic: Mathematics in “Machine Learning” organized by Department of CSE , SSIT-Tumkur on 22.2.2021
- Speaker in the “Induction Program for First Year Students” , organized on 2.1.2021, SSIT, Tumkur
- Speaker, in the Workshop on “Machine Learning using Python”, organized by Department of ECE , SSIT Tumakuru on 23rd to -25th , Jan-2020
- Speaker in the “Technical seminar on Mini Project Proposal Seminar-2021” organized by Department of ECE , SSIT, Tumakuru on 23.8.2021, in association with ALS system-Bangalore,