Dr.N L Udayakumar
Name of the faculty: Dr.N L Udayakumar
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: B.E., M.Tech., Ph.D.,
Area of specialization: Cloud computing and Virtualization
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9742921308
Experience in years: 20
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Awards/ Recognitions/ Achievements: Received SUPERLATIVE AWARD for best effort in Teaching during 2011-12.
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|Gopala T.||Wireless Sensor Networks||SSAHE||PURSUING|
|Naveen Kumar A N||Cloud Computing||SSAHE||PURSUING|
|Harish G N||Cloud Computing||SSAHE||PURSUING|
|Madhumala G||Cloud Computing||SSAHE||PURSUING|
Papers published in Journals:
- Research paper with tile “” Security Issues and Solutions for Virtualization in Cloud Computing Service”” published in International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology(IJERT), ISSN(Online): 2278-0181, Page No. 36-40, 2015.
- Research paper with title “” Meeting the challenge of Virtualization impact on Cloud Services”” published in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), Vol. 7(1), 2016, 457-461, 2016.
- Research paper with title “” Multi-level Security for Virtualization in Cloud Services “” published in PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research, vol 6, issue 5, may 2017.
- Research paper with title “” Virtualization Security in Cloud Environment “” published in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research Excellence (IJCSITRE) vol 7, issue 3, May-june 2017.
- Research paper with title “” Security for Virtualization in Cloud Services using Duplication Method “” is published in Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (IJEECS – Scopus indexed) , Volume 6, no. 2, may 2017, pp 482-488.
- Research paper with title “Running Instances of Virtual Machines Concurrently and Securely in Cloud Environment” is published in International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), Volume 62, isuue 1 2018.
- Research paper with title “Meeting the Challenge of Virtualization Impact on Cloud Services” is published in the Journal “International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT)”, Vol. 7, Issue 1, pages 457-461.
- Research paper with title “A Survey: Different Data Hosting Schemes”, has been published in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Vol. 6, Issue 5, Pages 71-75, May 2019.
- Research paper with title “Efficient Data Hosting and Retrieval” has been published in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Vol. 6, Issue 6, Pages 108-113, Jun. 2019.
Papers published in International conference:
- Research paper with title “High Performance Multicast Algorithms for Data Intensive Applications on Clouds” is presented in a International conference “Current trends and challenges in Management, Engineering, Computer Application and Technology” held at Deogiri college campus, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, on 23rd to 25th Mar. 2012.
- Research paper with title “Dynamic Resource Allocation for Parallel Data Processing in the Cloud” is presented in a International conference on “Cloud Computing And Service Engineering” organized by dept. of MCA, held at Rajarajeshwari college of engineering, Bangalore, on 11th to 13th Apl. 2012.
- Research paper with title “Virtualization Security for Cloud Computing Service” is presented at the International Conference on “Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology – 2013” held at Bangalore on 30th Apl. 2013.
- Research paper with title ” Ensuring Security for Virtualization in Cloud Services” presented in IEEE conference held at GSSSIET, Mysore on 9th & 10th December 2016. (ICEECCOT – 2016).
Papers published in National conference:
- Research paper with title “Design and Implementation of Real Time Kernel for Digital Photo Frame” is presented in a National conference “Frontiers of Computer science” held at Donbosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, organized by dept. of CSE on 19th and 20th May 2011.
- Research paper with title “A Survey of QoS Multicast Routing Protocols and Issues” is presented in a National conference “Advances in Computer Applications” held at Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur, organized by dept. of MCA on 9th and 10th May 2012.
- Research paper with title “Ensuring Security in Cloud Virtualization Via Divide-Rule Strategy” is presented in National conference on “Advances in Computer Applications-NCACA 2013” organized by Dept. of MCA, SSIT, Tumkur on 16th and 17th May 2013.
- Editor, SSAHE Journal of Interdisciplinary Research
- Participated in “Sri Aurobindo National Integration and National level Rotary youth Leadership Awards” organized by Rotary club of Pondicherry and Sri Aurobindo Education society at Pondicherry, held from 10th to 19th May 1999.
- Worked as organizing committee member of the National conference “Computer Networks and Soft Computing”, held at SSIT, organized by dept. of CSE on 6th and 7th Nov. 2012.
- Delivered a “Guest Lecture” on the topic “Role of Storage Area Networks in Current IT world” at Aryabharathi Polytechnic, Tumkur, on 1st Oct. 2013.
- Co-ordinated a 3 days workshop on “Storage Area Networks” on 13th to 15th Dec. 2013 at SSIT, Tumkur in association with Datalifecycle company, Bangalore.
- Attended “Computer Society of India – SIT Student Chapter” as a judge for an event “Innovatica” held on 6th Mar. 2014.
- Attended a National Conference held at GMIT, Bharathinagara, Maddur on 25th Apl. 2015 as a “Jury Member”.