CSE Faculty Profile
Dr.Manjunatha Kumar B H
Name of the faculty: Dr. Manjunatha Kumar B H
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualifications: B.E., M.Tech., Ph.D.,
Area of specialization: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9900600756
Experience in years: 17
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Details of Ph.D students guiding
|Raghavendra M Y||Machine|
Papers published in Journals:
- B.H.Manjunatha Kumar, Mounika S, “Unsupervised Stemmer for Kannada Language”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT), Volume 3, Issue: 1, June 2016.
- B.H.Manjunatha Kumar, Dr.M.Siddappa, Dr.J.Prakash, “Unsupervised Kannada Stemmer using Partial Lemmatizer and Ind-WordNet”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Application (IJERA), ISSN: 2248-9622, Volume 7, Issue: 12, (Part-5) December 2017, pp. 39-42.
- B.H.Manjunatha Kumar “A Survey on Word Sense Disambiguation”, Language in India – International Research Journal, ISSN: 1930-2940, Volume: 18:2, February 2018.
- B.H.Manjunatha Kumar, Dr.M.Siddappa, Dr.J.Prakash, “Kannada Word Sense Disambiguation by Finding the Overlaps between the Concepts”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, vol. 7, no. 2.6, Nov. 2018, p. 189-192., doi:10.14419/ijet.v7i2.6.10565. (Scopus Indexed).”
Papers published in International conference:
- B H Manjunatha Kumar, Pramod C, “”Providing secure data sharing using revocable-Storage Identity-Based Encryption(RS-IBE)””, ICETSE-2017, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Engineering. Coorg Institute of Technology, Coorg.
- B H Manjunatha Kumar, “”An efficient and maximizing the lifetime of the wireless sensor network using routing approach for In-network aggregation””, International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering at Bangalore, 28th April 2013.
- B H Manjunatha Kumar, “”Designing of Special purpose MACs for Building more efficient Secure Channels””, 6th International Conference on Cloud computing Computer Science and advances in Information Technology (ICCCCIT 2015) at Mysore, 17th May 2015.”
Papers published in National conference:
- B H Manjunatha Kumar, Mounika S, “”Survey on Morphological Analyser Generator for Kannada Language”, National Conference on Computer Networks and Soft Computing(NCNS-2016) , SSIT, Tumkur.
- B H Manjunatha Kumar, Pramod C, “”Using Revocable Identity-Based Encryption for secure data sharing in cloud computing “”, NCICC-2017, National Conference on Innovations in Computing and Communications. Shridevi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tumakuru.”