Civil Faculty Profile
Praveen J V
Name of the faculty: Praveen J V
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area of specialization: Structural Engineering
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: 9449964366
Experience in years: 09
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE, MICI
Papers published in Journals:
- Vikas Siddesh, Praveen J V, Dr. T V Mallesh, S R Ramesh “Codal comparison of IS-1893 (part 1)2002 and IS-1893 (part 1) 2016 for siesmic analysis of high rise building with raft foundation using etabs and safe software “ IRJET ,Volume: 06. Issue: 07 , July 2019.
- Suraj, Praveen J V, Dr. T V Mallesh, S R Ramesh “A review on implementation of buckle arrestors for offshore pipelines“ IJSREM ,Volume: 03. Issue: 05 , May 2019.
- J V Praveen, Sadhwini M G “Suppression of bridge vibrations using tuned mass dampers” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT),Vol. 7 , Issue 05, pp.311- 314, May.2018.
- J V Praveen, Anusha H P “A comparative study of RC framed structures using passive controlled devices as a soft storey” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT),Vol. 7 , Issue 05, pp.332-336, May.2018.
- Praveen J.V , Adarsh N Hegde , Mr Raveesh R M “A Study On Application Of Passive Control Techniques To RC Bridges Through Non Linear Dynamic Analysis” Vol. 04, Issue 07,pp.622-628, July -2017.
- Shrikant Moger, Praveen J.V “Strengthening of R.C Framed Structure Using Energy Dissipating Devices” ,Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp. (303-308), April 2015.
- S Sabari, J V Praveen “Seismic Analysis of Multistorey Building with Floating Column” in International journal of civil and structural Engineering Research ,vol. 2, Issue 2, pp.12-23,Oct. 2014.
- Supriya T J, J V Praveen “Use of precast hollow core slabs in high rise buildings” International Research Journal Of Engineering and Technology, vol. 3, Issue 10, pp.12-23,Oct. 2014.