Civil Faculty Profile
Dr. Muralidhar N
Name of the faculty: Dr. Muralidhar N
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualifications: M.Tech, Ph.D.
Area of specialization: Structural Engineering
Email id: email@example.com
Contact no.: +91 99167 40159
Experience in years:10
Membership in professional bodies: MISTE
Papers published in Journals:
- N Muralidhar, V Kaliveeran, V Arumugam, IS Reddy. “A study on areca nut husk fibre extraction, composite panel preparation and mechanical characteristics of the composites”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series D 100 (2),135-145.
- N Muralidhar, K Vadivuchezhian, V Arumugam, IS Reddy, “Dynamic mechanical characterization of epoxy composite reinforced with areca nut husk fiber”, Archive of Mechanical Engineering 67 (1), 57-72.
- N Muralidhar, K Vadivuchezhian, V Arumugam, IS Reddy, “Flexural modulus of epoxy composite reinforced with Arecanut husk fibre (AHF): A mechanics approach”, Materials Today: Proceedings.
- Muralidhar. N, Muttana S. Balreddy., Shivaram Bagade, S V Dinesh, “A comparison of the fracture properties of self-compacting concrete (scc) and conventional vibrated cement concrete (vcc)”, Global Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 2 (1), 116 – 121.
- KS Sachin, GV Sowjanya, N Muralidhar, “Behaviour of plate girder with flat web and corrugated web”, international journal of civil and structural engineering research 2, 130-136.
Papers published in International conference:
- Muralidhar N., Vadivuchezhian K., and Arumugam V., (2018) “Mechanical Properties of Arecanut Husk Fibre Composite panels”, 7th International Engineering Symposium – IES 2018, Kumamoto University, Japan, March 7-9, 2018.