1. Accreditation of Industrial Engineering Department was successfully carried out by NBA, New Delhi, and accreditation status given for three years from 2004 to 2007 and again for three years from 2009 to 2012. Up gradations of existing all laboratories were undertaken and newer equipments and instruments were procured and installed effectively.
2. Established Industrial Engineering and Quality Engineering Laboratory in the Department with an investment of 45 Lakhs under TEQIP.
3. Established MOU with KERN-LIEBERS India Ltd., Tumkur in line with Industry Institute Interaction by sending the students for hands-on-training and solve the problems of in-line-process in the year 2011.
4. Member: Anti ragging squad and Anti-mobile committee
Member: Board of Examinations in IPE/IM/MNF, VTU Belgaum in the year 2007-08
Working Coordinator: Moderator and Examiner in BangaloreUniversity, VTU & autonomous institutes
Guest Faculty & Examiner in MBA, IGNOU, KSOU
4. Instrumental in starting Industrial Engineering Association for Department Students in 1997 to organise academic and cultural activities
UNICORN to demonstrate final year student’s projects and hobby projects.
5. Conduction of Co-curricular and Extra –curricular activities for the Departmental Students every week- such as Personality Development
Programme, Motivational Lectures, Talk on Professional Ethics, Debate, Cross Words, Letter Box, Technical Quiz, Technical Talks, Expert
Lectures, Paper Presentation, Seminars, Memory Techniques, Stress Management, Industrial Visits, Field Visits, Innovative Games.
6. Delivered talk on several topics at Technical Institutes and Management Colleges.
Regular Speaker at PMRY Training programme Training entrepreneurs on “Motivation and Marketing Plan preparation”